FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ShoutingInTheDark.Blogspot.com Supports AFTF


Monday, January 15, 2007
Get In Line and Bleat with Me

My friend Phelan over at A Homesteading Neophyte wants to be a Granny Warrior when she grows up. Phelan recently held a raffle for copies of a film she'd gotten from the grannies - Aaron Russo's documentary "America: Freedom to Fascism." Yours truly put his name in and happened to win a copy. This posting is her fault...

I'd never heard of the film, and from what I could glean from the posting, the subject seemed to be an exploration and challenge of the tax code. My initial reaction wasn’t very enthusiastic. My first thought was, "Oh, those folks." When I sent info to Phelan for mailing the DVD, the sardonic subject heading of my e-mail quipped "On my future at Sing Sing." I approached the film with skepticism. Click here for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home