FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Personal Message Of Support From One Individual



Every single individual has incredible power to make a difference in our world. Here is how AFTF affected one individual:

city: Annapolis
state: MD
country: United States of America
message: This movie changed my life. I just finished watching the credits popping up on the screen, and immediately found myself on your website. Suddenly everything else in my life seems less important. I cannot see how people wouldn't put this cause at the top of their list of priorities. This film is a wonderful tool to convey what needs to be an urgent message to the American people. I honestly am still recovering a bit from what I just saw. I feel like I've taken off a blindfold and finally see the ugly truth of what is going on.