FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Revolutionary Message Of Peace From Toulouse France


11/1/06, James wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
city: Toulouse
state: AL
country: France
message: To whom it may concern,

I submit the internet as evidence against world corruption. It's all there.
Like most people, 9/11 was a wake up call. Of how cruel the world could really be. Up until two weeks ago, that hadn't changed. It hurt. It was surreal. It spoke magnitude. My feelings in that regard, the humanity of it - still hasn't changed.

Now, after putting aside my feelings that I now know were manipulated, I am ALSO seeing the truth for my own eyes. The facts and with the advent of the technology, specifically the internet, it doesn't take someone who's at the very least curious to start finding the truth that IS out there. Ironically that sounds all too familiar!! (X-Files, and actually no I am not a fan. More of the Homocide: Life on the Street type)

"In a world a universal deceit, telling the truth is revolutionary" - George Orwell

Everywhere in this world. Everyone in this world. We all have stakes in this. We all have responsibility to make the necessary changes.

Banks know no borders....

In feeling great enlightenment, I can also say that I finally have found my place. My path. I've always been about truth. Fairness. Now I have a healthy view. An optimistic view that the world can and WILL change for the better. It will take a lot of hard work, but once people start looking in the right direction, they won't be able to overlook what has been in plain sight for all to see.

To me, revolution mustn't come by force, or conventional demonstrations. Government's expect that. We support them with revolt. If we were to think outside of the box, so to speak, an idea that comes to mind is to not act, to literally abandon our Government. What defense does a government have against that? They WILL try, but ultimately, if we stick to our ideas and VISION - the world CAN change and justice can prevail.

I have been quietly spreading the word. I'm mature enough to know when and where, and to respect my own limits. Eternal student, who wants to help other people notice what's going on right in front of them. The "other" truths. The _real_ truth.
Please let me know what I can do.

James

Ps. Aaron Russo is a fantastic man. Thank you for helping me find my way. For helping us ALL find out way. Together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home