FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

AFTF Las Vegas Volunteers Launch "Conspiracy Night" with AFTF Viewing



AFTF Las Vegas Volunteer, d0n, wrote:

Greetings,

It's official. Contracts are signed and I now have the West Charleston
Public Library Lecture Hall reserved for 8 hours on Friday, Feb. 9th, 2007,
and for 7 hours on Sunday, Feb. 27th, 2007. I'll be updating the site
http://www.ConspiracyNight.Com with a new map and show times over the next couple days, then I'll begin working on the flyers for distributing about 7 weeks from now. We should start preparing a list of locations, quantities and dates to distribute flyers for maximum impact. I'll be contacting my media buddies and also the smaller, local, event-type newspapers that appear at restaurants all over town.

-------snip-------

I think it's best to show AFTF at the end of each event since that will be
prime time for both events.

Lastly, I wanted to introduce Kristen (TalentMattersLV) to the group. She's
the one that gave me the idea to screen films at that particular location as
she was organizing a screening there as well. Hopefully with everyone's
efforts we can distribute thousands of flyers and make sure those (just
under) 300 seats are full for all 15 hours.

-d0n

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home