FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Bagdad Theatre In Portland, Oregon To Screen AFTF Beginning On 11/13




Our AFTF Oregon Volunteer Coordinator wrote:

Greetings,

I have some interesting news here in Portland. The Bagdad Theater located at 3702 SE Hawthorne St. It will show at 5:30 PM all three days. I will be there to network, so please come if your in this area. Let all your local friends know to get out, bring someone who has not seen it and be the support system for our continued effort.

I was out of the State working for much of October. Please forgive my not being in touch during that time.

There is much to be done still. I'm sending those of you who are not new, a update letter I just sent out to the 25 new volunteers who have joined our Oregon base after the films release on Google video on Oct. 22. Please act on this information and be in touch when you can with your updates as well.

Best regards to my patriot friends, thanks for caring.

Dede Farrell
503 288 5846

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home