FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Using HelloWorld.com Video Email To Promote AFTF



THIS IS A SAMPLE, SYSTEM WAS DOWN TODAY, TOMMORROW YOU WILL GET A VIDEO WITH TAMARA TALKING PERSONALLY AND IT WILL BE A 3 MINUTE COMMERCIAL ABOUT AFTF AND THIS IS A POWERFULL TOOL FOR US ALL. ON TUESDAY HELLOWORLD IS LAUNCHING A WHOLE NEW VERSION THAT WILL HAVE BRAND NEW FEATURES THAT I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT LATER. MY E-MAIL AS OF TOMMORROW WILL BE FREEDOMTOFASCISM@HELLOWORLD.COM.

"I had reasoned this out in my mind, there was one of two things I had a right to, liberty or death; if I could not have one, I would have the other." --Harriet Tubman

"If I could have convinced more slaves that they were slaves, I could have freed thousands more."
--Harriet Tubman

"Never wound a snake; kill it. " --Harriet Tubman

Click here for an example.