FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Friday, October 06, 2006

ROSE LEAR'S DRAFT AFTF AFFIDAVIT



AFFIDAVIT


I _________________________________, being of sound mind and over the age of 18
do attest to the facts and statements contained in this affidavit of my own free will. I make the following promises to ________________________________.

I do solemnly swear to uphold my Oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the state of Michigan and the Constitution of the United States of America.

I do solemnly swear to close down the Private Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS and stop the theft of the American people’s labor and wealth.

I do solemnly swear to Create an Act prohibiting the required implanting of a microchip in an individual and providing a penalty as the state of Wisconsin enacted on May 30, 2006. Wisconsin Act 482

I do solemnly swear to abolish all Computer voting systems and use only manual, paper ballots that can be accurately counted.

I do solemnly swear to Create an Act against a National ID including the use of a state Driver’s License.

If I fail in any of these sworn statements I may be removed from office immediately by the People.


____________________________________

(Name)

In the state of Michigan, county of Muskegon

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this __________ day of ______________, 2006

state of ________________________ county of ________________________________


Notary Public __________________________________________________________


NOTICE: Please return original affidavit to person who requested it to be signed. Candidate may keep copy for records.

===============

This was submitted by Rose Lear for consideration and review by Aaron and AFTF Volunteers nationwide. Thanks Rose!