FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Monday, October 23, 2006

HOUSTON AFTF THEATRE GOER BECOMES A VOLUNTEER AND SHARES FEEDBACK

You need a "Contact" link. I saw your movie today with my family and it is the first movie I ever saw that people stayed in the lobby to talk about the documentary. By the way there were more than a few people that they requested a ticket to your film but were given a ticket for another movie. WE COMPLAINED. WE WERE ALSO MISDIRECTED TO ANOTHER ROOM AND MISSED THE OPENING OF THE FILM. PLEASE PUT THIS ON DVD SO WE CAN SHOW IT TO THE MASSES! I HAVE DONATED MONEY AND TIME TO YOU BUT I NEED YOUR HELP. PUT WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU ON YOUR WEBSITE AND PLEASE PUT UP A FORUM SO WE CAN SPEAK TO ALL WHO HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE AND SHARE IDEAS TO HELP THE MOVEMENT IF YOU ARE SERIOUS.

I KNOW RON PAUL. I USED TO DATE HIS SON, RANDY, AND I HAVE STAYED IN HIS HOME. I WILL CONTACT HIM NEXT WEEK.

I LIVED IN CANADA FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS AND A MAJORITY CONSIDER RON PAUL A MAJOR LEADER FOR THE 21ST CENTERY. YES, I WAS INVOLVED IN POLITICS UP THERE TOO. I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO MAKE THIS A BETTER WORLD FOR OUR CHILDREN

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS BUT I NEED YOUR HELP TOO. PLEASE CONSIDER MY IDEAS.

SINCERELY,

TERRI