FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

America ~ It's In Your Hands!


We are indeed on the brink of a totalitarian government and we have no one to blame but ourselves. Yes, we've been lied to since we were born. Yes, our history books did not tell how the United States began its mission to rule the globe. Was Manifest Destiny the seed? Or, perhaps it goes farther back in history than we can imagine.

I'm uncovering so much dirt under this country's carpet that I'm choking on the dust. I've been duped by those I trusted and I'm outraged at the repercussions. But, I'm mature enough to know that I can redirect my anger and use it to turn the tide. The waves of lies that swelled into a false belief system will be overcome, if I have to walk on the water to do so. Knowing the truth is saddening yet invigorating. If "the truth shall set you free", then America desperately needs the truth that this shocking yet galvanizing movie delivers. And then what? Use that truth for the sake of freedom. America, it's in your hands!

"Sweet Land of Liberty~Let Freedom Ring."

Liberty Lover/Freedom Fighter
Dan Wilder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home