FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Ron Paul And the 'Battle of Spartanburg'

GOP in Spartanburg extends invitation to Ron Paul - not official yet...
Posted July 6th, 2007 by MIforRonPaulcom

I was one of many Ron Paul foot soldiers, at the 'Battle of Spartanburg', who fired shots with my Dell musket to defend Dr. Paul's honor. I aimed my shot at the reporter, and fired a copy volley at Mr. Beltram. They both returned what I perceived to be 'friendly fire'. I was proud of the rapid, but controlled precision of the Ron Paul brigade who joined me in the battle...doing so in a 'Revolutionary Ron Paul' fashion. I think this was certainly a positive factor to help Mr. Beltram soften his views on Dr. Paul's coming to Spartanburg. Click here for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home