FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"MARCH FOR AMERICA" ORGANIZER SPEAKS OUT IN SUPPORT OF RON PAUL

"Deb" wrote:

I am a member of Bill O'Reilly's message boards and I have convinced many people that while Ron's delivery is less 'Presidential' and more like a college professor giving a lecture, that all he did last night was speak the truth. People don't want to accept that our foreign policy has contributed to the hatred the world has for us.

Apparently today on CSPAN during their Washington Journal program, they were inundated with calls about how impressed they were with Ron. I even had one member email me and tell me she plans to campaign for him.

We need to back him up! The media is going to try to bury him and the only thing wrong with Ron is he needs to polish up his delivery. He's allowed to make mistakes. He needs us now more than ever. And Hannity was a real ass to him and he's going to get a piece of my mind for that!"

Click here for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home