FreedomToFascism.blogspot.com

The unofficial blog.

Friday, December 08, 2006

AFTF Connections To Pledgebank.com

FIRST PLEDGE:


"I will put a link to the authorized version of America: Freedom to Fascism on my myspace page, or build a myspace page and put said link on it, but only if 24 other people from New Hampshire will do likewise."

— Jeremy Robert Furbish, Upholding and defending the Constitution

Deadline to sign up by: 11th February 2007
3 people have signed up, 21 more needed

Country: United States
Place: Newport (view map)

Click here to read and support this pledge.

SECOND PLEDGE:

"I will refuse to accept a national ID card but only if 999 other people will too."

— Kat Dillon, Dissident

Deadline to sign up by: 31st December 2008
114 people have signed up, 885 more needed

Country: United States

The Real ID Act goes into effect in 2008. If it is implemented in my state, I will cut up my driver's license and refuse to accept a national ID card. Real ID mandates that states include biometric data in machine readable format in their driver's licenses, and that all your personal infomation be linked in a national database. The machine readable technology is likely to be RFID, which is very insecure. Identity theft would be rampant under this plan.

National ID has always been a hallmark of a police state. Its purpose is to control us, not to protect us. Join with us in refusing to accept the police state.

Click here to support this pledge which support's one of "Calls To Action" within AFTF.

Note: We receive this message from Jeremy on 12/8 as follows....

"Thank you for posting my pledge (and Kat Dillon's too) on your blogspot blog. 3 people signed the pledge today! I want to engage in some sort of civil disobedience this summer, but I don't know what I should do. However, I think that if people work together, the effect will be much greater, so I want to get others involved.

Thanks for your efforts,
Furb"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money now

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home